Patient Statements PDF version

@sjpadgett I have a few questions about the new PDF version of the statements. I like the look better than the plain txt, but it isn’t as easily customizable.

First, is it possible to right justify the “Remit To” address on the bottom of the statements? Both addresses are a bit squished together toward the middle of the page.

Also wondering what the number is that comes out on the bottom left corner of the last statement? I am guessing after looking at a few if may be some line/character count? Is there anything we can do to remove that as well?

1 Like

Hi @LollyPoppins, The pdf version really isn’t new just cleaned up some. Regarding the justification of remit/footer. It is hard coded to specific dimensions of which is left justified within a 6 inch wide box. When I get a chance i’ll try to format better.
For some reason code is using readfile to retrieve statement html and echoing return output to buffer. readfile writes to buffer anyway so the file size gets echoed to last line in pdf. Not sure if this was a debugging patch that was forgotten or oversight but, it is easily fixed.

Is this something you want to patch yourself? I will include a fix in v5.0.1.

1 Like

Hi @LollyPoppins, Fixed and included in this P.R for version 5.0.1. Easy back port if you want to do that. Please flag this as completed for others that may search this topic.

2 Likes