Patient portal, pending

When a patient submits their documents and it shows pending, where would one go to confirm them? I have checked under documents in openemr and in the email address; however, i don’t see those documents

Miscellaneous->Portal Dashboard->Review Audits
Click the document then you can review and save to chart documents or download.

Btw You can edit or add new templates at Dashboard Manage Templates. There you can select to send a template to all patients or individual patients or edit existing templates if you wish. There are several updates to portal depending what version patched openemr you have.

Thank you for that information, have you had any issues with patients signature saving on the documents?

He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God… John 7:47-48

Thank you, I have created templates they are on the portal. I have tested the form and approved it, however it didn’t show in the reviewed area. Do you know if it takes time?

He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God… John 7:47-48

I don’t understand this one. Once you review in Dashboard and dispose to chart then item will no longer appear in audits. The patient document is then removed as an option in documents pending and stays available to the patient as a reviewed document.
For signatures it depends. Main issues were with a template that required an admin signature was available to patient(certainly a no no). I’m just not sure what fixes were released in patches but I maintain a backport of fixes in v5.0.2 for v5.0.1 on my git. You can’t use the v5.0.2 version in v5.0.1 but if you have access to git or you can download my backport branch and copy the portal directory from it into your production version.
There are some other 5.0.2 fixes that I back ported for some 5.0.1 issues that that aren’t in a patch yet in that branch.
see: Portal fixes back port by sjpadgett · Pull Request #1895 · openemr/openemr · GitHub
is the PR for my eventual patches and my git branch is at:
GitHub - sjpadgett/openemr at portal-backport

I’ll get around to a patch one day :slight_smile:

Thank you for the information, one other question, when creating forms on the portal, do they have to be done in php or can they be done in html, since they will be converted to .tpl files?

When in Manage Templates you can click the blue link for the template name and it will pop up an editor. Inside the editor there is a pull down on tool bar for all the tags for inserting data. One of the tags is ParseHtml and if you want to include html in your template use that tag at the top of you template. I believe I allow inline css also but don’t remember. Sounds like something I would do :slight_smile:
Just one main rule, the file must be a text file. No word or xml based documents. If you remember that the text template is rendered inside a div where you already have a body, you should be okay.
Good luck

Thank you for the information, if the orginal forms were removed, is the code located on github?

If you are talking about our default templates then yes. They reside in openemr/sites/default/documents/onsite_portal_documents/templates

@harmone75 I forgot that the newer backport of portal will require a database patch to a couple tables so trouble is in your future mainly for chat/secure messaging. I will get a patch done you can run from your browser for this. Sometime tonight maybe…

Thank you for that information

@sjpadgett i wanted to follow up to see if there was a patch created for the sms and email issue?