OpenFlashChart deprecated constructor

juggernautsei wrote on Wednesday, September 14, 2016:

The openflashchart code is through errors on the PHP7 install.
[13-Sep-2016 12:14:07 America/New_York] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; OFC_Chart has a deprecated constructor in C:\emr-wamp\www\dev\library\openflashchart\php5-ofc-library\lib\OFC\OFC_Chart.php on line 45

Downloade what I thought would be the latest version of the code and it is the same as what is installed. So on the hunt for a free replacement the link below was found. It is very easy to use. Had it working in 10 minutes flat. Thought I would share the news. Placed it in the …/library/js folder and it just works! And the bonus is that it is interactive.

http://dygraphs.com/download.html

juggernautsei wrote on Tuesday, October 04, 2016:

Here is a place where I used the dygraphs.js. It works great and comes with a few bells and whistles like when mousing over the data points it displays the information about that dot.

juggernautsei wrote on Saturday, December 10, 2016:

I have gone through and updated the open flash chart php library and here is the pull request. All deprecations have been fixed.

kainthe7th wrote on Saturday, December 10, 2016:

Hi Sherwin.

Please could you give me a walkthrough on how you were able to install dygraphs, including the version to download? You stated you were able to do this within 10 minutes, so I’m sure with your guidance it shouldn’t take me more than a year.

Thanks very much in advance.