OpenEMR EC2 CSS File Location

Hello, I am open to using OpenEMR. I have installed a copy on Amazon EC2, and can log in and use the software no problem. However, I am trying to find the css files to make changes that I cannot do from the OpenEMR admin panel. Using the element inspector in chrome, I see some css paths as:

/public/assets/bootstrap-3-3-4/dist/css/bootstrap.min.css?v=41

However when I do a search in SSH such as "find -name “boostrap*” I do not find anything. I do have access to the root folder after updating my Ubuntu install. But I still cannot find these CSS files.

OpenEMR Version
I’m using OpenEMR version [OpenEMR Cloud - Express Edition-5-0-1-6-AutogenByAWSMP-]

Browser:
I’m using: Google Chrome

Operating System
I’m using: Ubuntu on EC2

Logs
Did you check the logs? Yes, no relevant logs.

Our CSS gets compiled from bootstrap’s SCSS files and our own custom SCSS files. See openemr/README.md at master · openemr/openemr · GitHub to learn about manipulating the SCSS files

Did you install from AWS Marketplace?

The machine you’re on is using Docker if so, that’s where OEMR is.

You need to “Docker Exec” into the OEMR machine and then run your commands.

Thanks so much for your reply.

I did install from the AWS marketplace. I do see that it’s docker now. however I am trying to find the OpenEMR files in SFTP, and cannot find them. They do not seem to match the url paths shown on the front end. For example: /interface/themes/style_tangerine.css

Check public/themes/style_tangerine.css

1 Like