OpenEMR Cloud Full Stack

Anyone experiencing issues installing OpenEMR Cloud Full Stack:
Getting errors:
ROLLBACK_IN_PROGRESS
CREATE_FAILED
No Solution Stack named ‘64bit Amazon Linux 2017.09 v2.6.6 running PHP 7.0’ found. (Service: AWSElasticBeanstalk; Status Code: 400; Error Code: InvalidParameterValue; Request ID: c24d8df1-3571-45e0-91fa-85d1f46a5f0a)

Thanks

Oh, phooey. What region?

Oh, it hardly matters. Download the full-stack document template and manually replace the solution stack with 2.7.0 instead of 2.6.6, and you’ll be fine. Amazon won’t stop /fiddling/ with their PHP stack and they always invalidate the old versions. I’ll have a new version out this weekend. Sorry for the trouble!

Edit: openemr-devops/OpenEMR.json at master · openemr/openemr-devops · GitHub will do it for you, just upload this instead of using the easy launch links in the guide.

N. Virginia. But, thank you for the solution. I will try it.

You’re quite welcome!

Although I feel I should mention – I appreciate your continued interest in Full Stack (and I think we’ve spoken about this before), but we did just release OpenEMR Standard in the AWS Marketplace, same HIPAA eligibility but a much tighter deployment. https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B07BBT4C1H?qid=1526705283133&sr=0-1&ref_=srh_res_product_title – you may be interested.

Thank you, I do appreciate the recommendation and will be using OpenEMR Standard for the most part. But I do have a site that gets pretty busy at a certain times of the day, and the ability of OpenEMR Full Stack to scale up during those times is very useful. I did not fully utilize Full Stack due to the issue of the calendar. I was testing 5.0.1 Full Stack hoping that the calendar issue has been resolved. But for the most part, Standard will do the job.

If you’ve no-arguments must have load-balanced autoscaling, and you can’t crack that calendar issue – I apologize but I was never able to duplicate it – then you might want to make your own full-stack variant. Full-stack provides all the necessary bits for operating clustered PHP – load-balancer, Redis session store, CouchDB document store, shared file system for non-PHI configuration data – but you could replace the Elastic Beanstalk with something else, perhaps a scaling cluster of containers. The openemr docker in the repo has a parameter, MANUAL_SETUP, specifically for a situation like this one where configuration has already been completed.

Edit: That said, you might not have the calendar issue anymore, since you can try EB 2.7.0 – or, if you want to see what breaks, roll the dice on upgrading your local beanstalk solution to PHP 7.1.

hi
Using “64bit Amazon Linux 2018.03 v2.9.0 running PHP 7.2” as “SolutionStackName” solved my problem…