Offline patient portal is not working

samyerode wrote on Tuesday, September 20, 2016:

Hi All,

I have enabled offline patient portal and have registered with ZH helathcare and entered the creds in openemr globals and i able to access the portal activity home page where i can do settings then i created the offline patient portal creds for the patient and tried the same in ZH portal but i am not able to connect it.

Is offline patient portal with ZH healthcare is functional. If anyone using it, Please help me.

Thanks
Samy

visolveemr wrote on Thursday, September 22, 2016:

Hi Samy,

We tried the same and we were able to connect it successfully.

Please ensure your running the OpenVPN that gets downloaded once authenticated over a successful registration.

Once connected, you should be able to login into ZH portal using the Provider ID, and patient portal credentials.

Thanks,
ViSolve OpenEMR Support Team
ViSolve

abhilash03 wrote on Sunday, November 06, 2016:

My portal activity is not working. Please chech the attachment. Please tell me the solution

abhilash03 wrote on Sunday, November 06, 2016:

My portal activity is not working. Please check the attachment. Please tell me the solution

bradymiller wrote on Tuesday, November 15, 2016:

Hi,

It seems odd that it is using old.mydocsportal.com rather than ssh.mydocsportal.com . Note I also see your error in my browser if I try old.mydocsportal.com, but ssh.mydocsportal.com works. What are your settings in in Administration->Globals->Portal?

-brady
OpenEMR