treasurer’s report coming soon
Here is the Agenda for December 13, 2017 OEMR Board Meeting:
1. Call to Order. Roll call.
2. Approval of prior meeting minutes.
3. Financial Report
4. Unfinished Business
- Revocation status.
- Organization restructuring.
- AWS Partnership.
- WONCA South Asia Region Conference Followup.
- Conference outreach.
- Raising funds.
- Conflict of interest policy.
- Join OSI.
5. New Business
6. Public and Community Concerns
- feel free to call in http://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/OpenEMR_Weekly_Conference_Call_Details
7. Next Board Meeting on January 10, 2018
8. Adjourn Board Meeting
still awaiting letter of findings from appeals officer which will concur with irs intent to revoke
did finally chat with Daniel Byrnes of SFLC a few weeks ago and he was
going to see if there was someone who could help us move to 501c6. He
mentioned that the article Brady found regarding an easier path for 501c3
is the 1023EZ application.
haven’t spoken with Lou’s contact, Mark
Robert’s OSI contact, John Weathersby, has dealt with different 501 configurations before and is interested in assisting
donations have started to pick up thanks to Robert’s nice touches to website and community forum
OEMR Board Meeting - Wednesday, January 10th, 2018
Note we did not have a quorum for this meeting, so there will be no minutes or audio (it was an unofficial discussion).