New Install MySQL Won’t Connect

hi
I am on a dedicated server
I try a new install with, have set up create database
OpenEMR Setup

Step 3

Configuring OpenEMR…

Connecting to MySQL Server… ERROR. Check your login credentials. unable to connect to database as root
I even have support people try to install
here is the answer
Configuring OpenEMR…
Connecting to MySQL Server… ERROR. Check your login credentials. unable to connect to database as root
We could see that the Database is running fine and we are able to connect to it with out any issues. But not sure why it is getting this error from the application.
We predict that the issue might be with root password for database and so we tried to change the password and checked it, but still we are getting the same error.
We have reverted the mysql root password. AS of now we would suggest you to check this with OpenEMR support and get back to us if you need further assistance.
Regards,
HS Support.

@ranksubmit,

Can you please re-check your MySQL root password and other database details in Step 2 and step 3 of OpenEMR Installation?
Try to restart mysql service .
Kinldy make sure the root password that you given is correct .

ViSolve

great I got it
now how do I order this
I want to have this show in order
who, contact imploye

datos

Hi ranksubmit,

You can change the order of the tabs under the demographics page by following steps,

1.login as Administrator
2.go to Administration tab then choose layouts option and select the Demographics from the dropdown .
3.choose the tab that you want to order then use the buttons Move Up /Move Down to change.
4.finally save changes.

ViSolve