Multiple Issues in 6.1

Situation

1. We can no longer view CAMOS encounter notes using the Expand / Collapse button.
    This creates major workflow issues for the entire staff and throws a wrench into providers note keeping routine. Edit button works but is to dangerous to be used in normal workflow.

2. Test to see if moving “Clinician” ARO into admin’s active user memberships did not resolve this and resulted in; ACL Throwing Fatal Php Errors when attempting to move “Clinician” back to “Inactive”.

3. Clicking the “View - Patient Photograph” button on the Medical Record Dashboard will download the Controller.php file.

4. The patient photograph preview at the top left of the dashboard is squashed horizontally.

OpenEMR Version

Browser:
FF99.01

Operating System
Ubuntu 18.04

Logs
Did you check the logs? Yes
Was there anything pertinent in them? Yes

[Sun Apr 24 17:20:20.930413 2022] [php7:error] [pid 26047] [client -----------:55772] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘…/vitals/C_FormVitals.class.php’ (include_path=’/var/www/html/openemr/vendor/pear/archive_tar:/var/www/html/openemr/vendor/pear/console_getopt:/var/www/html/openemr/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/var/www/html/openemr/vendor/pear/pear_exception:.:/usr/share/php’) in /var/www/html/openemr/interface/forms/CAMOS/content_parser.php on line 16, referer: https://---------/openemr/interface/patient_file/encounter/encounter_top.php?set_encounter=127618```

[Mon Apr 25 09:11:05.328107 2022] [php7:error] [pid 18086] [client---------:57752] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class name must be a valid object or a string in /var/www/html/openemr/library/ajax/adminacl_ajax.php:93\nStack trace:\n#0 {main}\n thrown in /var/www/html/openemr/library/ajax/adminacl_ajax.php on line 93, referer: https://--------/openemr/interface/usergroup/adminacl.php```
You can also turn on User Debugging under Administration->Globals->Logging User Debugging Options=>All

Is this with OpenEMR 6.1.0 or with 6.1.0 Patch 1?

1 Like

I’ll apply the patch at lunchtime.

Patch 1 fixed the CAMOS. Thank you

Now if I can just get “Clinician” off my Admin User Memberships
and “unsquash” the patient photo, I’ll be out of the weeds.

1 Like

remove this line, thanks for the bug report

@brady.miller fixed this in acl admin fix to allow removing membership from a user (#5257) (#5258) · openemr/openemr@61f2f43 · GitHub

Brady,

That did it…Thanks

No joy with removing the empty line 5.

Here’s the old file

Still squashed horizontally.
Looks as if the rectangular photo has been squeezed into a square placeholder.

Squashed ID Preview

Here’s the edited /photo.html.twig file contents;

{% extends “patient/card/card_base.html.twig” %}

{% block content %}
{% if patientIDCategoryID %}
{% for p in photos %}
{{ imageWidget(p, patientPhotoCategoryName)}}
{% endfor %}
{% endif %}
{% endblock %}