Missing "Layout-Based Forms" list in 5.0.1?

(Brad Moore) #1

I’m currently using a new install of v5.0.1(6). I’m building a new form in layouts, but, I cannot find the “Layout-Based Forms” option in the Administration=>Lists area in order to add the new layout to the registered/unregistered forms list. Am I missing something? Thanks for the help.

(Stephen Waite) #2

(Brad Moore) #3

It seems a new Layout Based Forms tab populates automatically along with “Administrative” and “Clinical” in the patient forms section. This resolves my issue. Thanks!

(Dr Torabi) #4

Hello
I have the same problem.
But I don’t understand your solution.
please provide more details.
Thanks.

(Stephen Waite) #5

do you mean looking under Admin->Layouts for LBFs?

(David Dean) #6

I’m having the same issue with the Layout Based Forms missing from Administration>Lists. I see the Administration>Layout option but I clicked the box to make a form inactive so that no one would use it while I was working on it. Now it’s not visible with the other (active) layouts and I can’t find it anywhere to even make it active to keep working on it.

(ViSolve) #7

@DJDean3,
Active checkbox under Layout Properties determines the LBF forms are Active/Inactive. Currently if the form is inactive, form name will be removed from the dropdown list under Administration ->Layout.
To make it active, a small code change is required in the file - interface/super/edit_layout.php
Under function named collectLayoutNames remove AND grp_activity = 1 from query. Now you can find the form name and make it active again.

Thanks,
ViSolve