Missing features in version 5

As we upgraded to version 5 there have been two features that seemed to disappear. As you use the fee sheet to click say a visit code it does not populate down to your working claim until you go down and press refresh. This is an extra step from previously. Also as you put in a new patients demographics and then enter insurance information, there is no longer a way to populate the demographic information into the primary insured area so you have to redundantly type that back in. These were features of 4.2 that helped streamline office work.

We are also finding that immunizations given do not show up with a date in the immunization list as previously unless you go to administration/lists/ immunizations press to track codes at the bottom and save. And they do not seem to be updating the passive prompts. So you can put a flu shot in as an immunization and the prompt still says influenza shot is due. These are not massive problems but may only be apparent to an actual user instead of to a developer.

Two things I can suggest and that order.
1 Clear Browser Cache
2 run sql_upgrade.php selecting your previous version.

@cverk,
Can you please check that whether you have updated the patch file.
Based on the post, we assume that you have upgraded from 4.2 to 5.0. So kindly recheck that you have followed the below instructions.
http://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/Linux_Upgrade_4.2.2_to_5.0.0

Thanks
ViSolve

I am using windows 10 pro and xampp. I updated from 4.2 with all the patches to 5 with all the patches and tried the above suggestion of running the upgrade script again, but still the same issues persist. I also found another one. Previously you could use the note section to write a chart note like a phone call and have the option of leaving it on the chart instead of sending it to another user. That doesn’t work now and my work around has been to write a note in notepad, convert it to pdf and attach it like a consult note or lab. Kind of time consuming.

I think we found the solution to all but the immunization date issue and immunizations not turning off the passive prompts once you give them. The other issues appear to have been occurring because my receptionist was defaulted to chrome and I tried doing the above suggested fix with firefox as far as clearing the browser cache. Once we cleared all history and defaulted to firefox, the other issues resolved.