Medication not listed in 1500 form

Hi all,
Maybe I’m missing something very simple here. Using Fee Sheet my meds are listed but when clicked on billing and print the 1500 claim the meds are not listed so cost of meds are not billed to insurance company. I am just testing out claim generation as we are in the process of migrating from manually filled claim forms to OpenEmr generated ones. I appreciate any help on this.
Thank you

hi @Kanoberson, are you running v5.0 with the latest patch? thanks

My appologies, my version is 4.2.2. It’s got some major customizations by @visolveemr. So 4.2.2. I a currently studying the cusomizations and testing them with version 5. So what I need now is to include my prescriptions meds to be included in the product list area of the 1500 claim form. When a patient pays by cash, the payment applies to everything on the fee sheet. Only the genarating claim is giving problems.
Thanks

ok, nice, so you’re planning an upgrade? is this for gnu/linux like ubuntu?

The current one is running ubuntu 14.04. The server I’m upgrading to is running ubuntu 16.04.

nice, running the upgrade on 16.04 should use mysql > 5.5 which seems to handle the innodb upgrade better

Never mind, I figured out what the problem was. I was using the inventory list on the fee sheet when I was supposed to be using the RxNorm code list.

Thank you