Layout-editor 2 things

Thing #1 : The “history” section in the layout editor does not show all the fields from the standard history_data table (like usertext… and userdate… ). How can I make them appear in the editor so I can use them for a custom Diet history section?
And #2 it also shows me an error : Data Tables warning : table_id = my_data_table : Invalid JSON response when I click in any of the show diagnoses, products or services fields in the Layout Properties window . I’m developing on a Linux Mint 18 system with OEMR version 5.01
Couldn’t find an answer in the forum topics.
Please try to not yell at me for posting too many questions…
Roland

hi @roland, did you try adding them to other with an id of one of the following from the table definition:

| usertext11 | text | YES | | NULL | |
| usertext12 | varchar(255) | NO | | | |
| usertext13 | varchar(255) | NO | | | |
| usertext14 | varchar(255) | NO | | | |
| usertext15 | varchar(255) | NO | | | |
| usertext16 | varchar(255) | NO | | | |
| usertext17 | varchar(255) | NO | | | |
| usertext18 | varchar(255) | NO | | | |
| usertext19 | varchar(255) | NO | | | |
| usertext20 | varchar(255) | NO | | | |
| usertext21 | varchar(255) | NO | | | |
| usertext22 | varchar(255) | NO | | | |
| usertext23 | varchar(255) | NO | | | |
| usertext24 | varchar(255) | NO | | | |
| usertext25 | varchar(255) | NO | | | |
| usertext26 | varchar(255) | NO | | | |
| usertext27 | varchar(255) | NO | | | |
| usertext28 | varchar(255) | NO | | | |
| usertext29 | varchar(255) | NO | | | |
| usertext30 | varchar(255) | NO | | | |
| userdate11 | date | YES | | NULL | |
| userdate12 | date | YES | | NULL | |
| userdate13 | date | YES | | NULL | |
| userdate14 | date | YES | | NULL | |
| userdate15

Yes, but it does not work as it should; sometimes I get the error: duplicated field ID: usertext11. Adding fields with those ids will work, but if I want to edit any field (in “other” or any of the groups that are already there) later it will always give this error for the first added usertext11 field, and won’t let me change anything anymore.

It’s not going well, the layout editor sometimes won’t accept the changes you proposed. I’m writing a nutrition form that stores diet (&exercise_pattern) changes in there. Don’t understand the purpose of the history_data table if it is only ever used for the latest set of information in the Hx tab.
Some fields hold valuable historic information but the “older” recordlines are not shown anywhere.
Others don’t since you can only have one *ectomy per body part and that’s it… even in veterinary medicine :smirk: , yet those fields are combined in this table, so many tables cells with NULL values or just copies of earlier records over and over.
What php file or list controls the appearance of the “lost” fields in the layout editor? It would really help…