Lab Result in Patient Portal not meaningful

kodusote wrote on Friday, January 11, 2013:

The lab results displayed on the Patient Portal does not give the title of the Discrete Result but only the title of the Procedure Order.  Where there are more than one discrete result in that procedure order, then the patient cannot make any sense of the result.  I would have loved to post screenshots to illustrate what I mean but this is not possible here.  Does anyone else have the same experience and is there any way to work around this.

Kayode

zhhealthcare wrote on Friday, January 11, 2013:

Kayode

Are you talking about the Offsite or Onsite Portal?  Would you care to send the screenshots directly to me sam@zhservices.com

Shameem
ZH Healthcare

juggernautsei wrote on Friday, January 11, 2013:

Shameem,

Kayode is talking about the onsite patient portal be cause the offsite patient portal does not show lab results to my knowledge.

Sherwin
OpenMedPractice.com

kodusote wrote on Saturday, January 12, 2013:

Dear Shameem,

As Sherwin rightly noted, I am talking about the on-site Portal and I am using version 4.1.1 (patch 9).  I have sent the screen  shots to the email address you provided.

Kayode

bradymiller wrote on Tuesday, January 15, 2013:

hi,

Since is related to the onsite portal, please send the screenshots to myself (brady@sparmy.com) and I’ll post them somewhere.

thanks,
-brady
OpenEMR

bradymiller wrote on Saturday, January 19, 2013:

Hi,

Thanks for sending the screenshots Kayode. I have fixed this bug and improved (at least I think I have) the display of the labs, since it seemed a bit awkward. Please try out this fix:
http://github.com/bradymiller/openemr/commit/de9773dda22d3638ff640dafd2aafbbe2ac21c76

If it looks works for you, then I’ll commit it to the codebase and include it in the next 4.1.1 patch.

-brady
OpenEMR

kodusote wrote on Sunday, January 20, 2013:

Dear Brady,

Thanks it worked. I have sent the new screen shot to your personal email.

If it is possible before the commit, could the unit displayed by the Unit Title instead of the Unit ID as it is now.  The Unit Title is the conventional language of the practice that doctors and patients understand.

Kayode

bradymiller wrote on Monday, January 21, 2013:

Hi Kayode,

This is odd. The title for the units column should be:
“Units”

It’s not ‘Unit ID’. Perhaps you’ve changed ‘Units’ via the translation engine to ‘Unit ID’?? Is “Units” ok?

-brady
OpenEMR

bradymiller wrote on Monday, January 21, 2013:

Hi Kayode,

Disregard above; I just relaized what you are talking about. I’ll look into it; thanks for pointing it out and it should be very easy to do.

-brady
OpenEMR

kodusote wrote on Monday, January 21, 2013:

Dear Brady,

Thanks.

Kayode

bradymiller wrote on Wednesday, January 23, 2013:

Hi Kayode,

I just committed the fix for this to sourceforge (fixes the initial issue and now shows the proper readable (and translated, if applicable) labels). Here’s the commit: http://github.com/openemr/openemr/commit/d4c460aa2272c911c7d5cf9eab1cbdb0d3ae9a4b

I’ll also include it in the next 4.1.1 patch.

-brady
OpenEMR

hello all, i have similar issue with an offsite portal, have contacted zh healthcare but no reply

hi @nzube,
How did you contact them? I think they usually respond pretty quickly.
-brady

i used to contact us form on the portal,

Rec trying the contact information here:
http://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/Professional_Support#Z.26H_Healthcare_Solutions.2C_LLC.

have sent a mail to sam@zhservices.com