Lab reports, the doctors notes, the medication and observations to compile a report

I wanted to know how I can be able to incorporate the lab reports, the doctors notes, the medication and observations to compile a report.

Can someone direct me.

Regards,
Abdalla

Hi Abdallanizar,

We can able to get the combined report of lab reports, the doctors notes, the medication through the Report section.

Steps to be follow:

1.Select a Patient and click on the report ( link ) in patient demographics page.
It will redirects you to the reports section.

2.From there you can select the required options that needs to be print in a report.

3.After selecting the options just click on the Generate Report or Download PDF to get the report.

Visolve

Thanks @visolveemr

@abdallanizar @visolveemr

Hi guys,

I am building a no-code tool for generating custom reports & dashboards from openEMR, via a drag&drop visual editor. Wondering if anyone wishes to have early access to such a tool, and is willing to help us by providing some use cases?

Appreciate the help!

Hi Tarek,

I think this is going to be a very handy tool for OpenEMR. Nowadays I am not much involved with the system, however, I always keep an eye on new releases.

Thanks and regards,
Abdalla

Thanks Abdalla, appreciate your feedback. Any suggestion on how we can find OpenEMR users who could use it as well?

@Tarek_R I can create a test instance and test those custom reports, if you want
Regars
Luis

Thanks @luisuriarte , appreciate the offer! we are currently building the platform, but happy to share when ready!

Other than reports, are there any specific healthcare tools you would want to build quickly (using no/low code)?

@Tarek_R . I’m not sure, but sometimes I was asked for forms with a background image and the possibility of drawing with the mouse.
regards

Thank you @luisuriarte