Lab Library ... Just a thought

juggernautsei wrote on Wednesday, May 04, 2016:

Found the possible issue but I don’t know what can be done about it.

In the image attached, the top is your screenshot and the bottom is mine. There is a == $0 being injected. I have no such injection.

I believe the == $0 is breaking the CSS. I checked the code and did not find the anomaly.

arnabnaha wrote on Wednesday, May 04, 2016:

Ok…so it gets automatically inserted…hope you will be able to find a solution soon. is it to do with windows??

Arnab,
replace from about line 199 with

<?php echo $pid; ?><?php echo $pdata['DOB']; ?><?php echo $pdata['sex']; ?><?php echo $pdata['fname'] ." ". $pdata['lname']; ?><?php echo $pdata['street'] ; ?><?php echo $pdata['city'].",".$pdata['state'].",".$pdata['postal_code']; ?><?php echo $pdata['phone_home']; ?>

I suspect a rogue return carriage.
Copy and paste this in with no carriage returns. It should be all one line.

yes…its all in a line now…

Here, please replace whole file.

gives me an error on php error log

04-May-2016 21:39:41 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function getProcedureProviders() in C:\xampp\htdocs\openemrtest\interface\forms\requisition\new.php on line 66

commented out that error line no 66 and the result is attached -

Hi Sherwin…

I have resolved the issue…the table width needs to be increased a bit to contain the longer addresses of the patients.

Now it will be onto you as a developer to develop a nice way of automatically adjusting the width of the table to fit the longer addresses of the patient and the inurance company too.

Attachments here

It works great with width:500px; too

Need few Answers -

1. If I select two or more procedures by clicking on Add Procedure button in a single procedure order, will the requisition show both the procedure name? if yes, its not doing so, its showing only the first one in the procedure order. See Attachment

2. If I delete the procedure from the encounter, the requisition should not show itself. This is not the case. It remains populated with the data even after deletion of the procedure order form from the encounter.

juggernautsei wrote on Monday, May 09, 2016:

Any update?

juggernautsei wrote on Thursday, May 12, 2016:

Right now the requision only handles single orders. Have not developed the multi order feature as of yet.

Number two is a bug I have just fixed by adding the encounter to the function.

juggernautsei wrote on Friday, August 26, 2016:

I have worked out the system to insert all the order for a patient visit. Will be posting the code for inclusion and review.

where can i find these two file patient.inc and new_form.php

tried used the files from GitHub - juggernautsei/openemr: Mirror of official OpenEMR Sourceforge repository

not working

Hello feysal,
The files are in following location,

1. openemr/library/patient.inc
  2. openemr/interface/patient_file/encounter/ new_form.php

Thanks,
ViSolve

Thanx for such a quick reply
but where can I download these modified files was what I ment

@feysal,
You can get files from offical OpenEMR Git repository (GitHub - openemr/openemr: OpenEMR is the most popular open source electronic health records and medical practice management solution. ONC certified with international usage, OpenEMR's goal is a superior alternative to its proprietary counterparts.)
Git does not support downloading parts of the repository. So follow these steps for downloading the file,

1. Go to the file you want to download.
  2. Click it to view the contents within the GitHub UI.
  3. In the top right, right click the Raw button.
  4. Click Save link as and save the file.

Thanks,
ViSolve