Issues with installing OpenEMr

I have been trying toinstall opememr on my Windows 10 computer, I have tried to set the phi.ini config to the recommended on the instruction, and nothing works. Please help.
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\library\translation.inc.php on line 44

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\library\translation.inc.php on line 44

Notice: Undefined index: language_direction in C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\src\Core\Header.php on line 149

Username:

Password:

Language:

Acknowledgments, Licensing and Certification

@panoptix,
We guess that you are trying to turn Off php notice.
Please refer the attached link.

Please let us know if there any clarification.

Thanks,
ViSolve-121