Is OpenEMR Launchpad for Google Cloud equivalent to AWS Express, Express plus or Standard?

I would like to know which AWS version is the same as OpenEMR Launchpad?
Also can the back up and restore be configured the same as AWS (7 full and other days incremental)?

Thanks

Hi Eric,
I know this is a year later, but I think your question has to do with “What choices belong to AWS or Google, and which depend on the OpenEMR install?”

How hefty a computer and how much memory you choose is related to the cloud vendor, and you can customize that. The recommended size is AWS size 4 GB and 2 cores. The Launchpad recommends 3.75GB and 1 Virtual Machine (VM) which I think scales as demands change. I have no independent knowledge of whether this is overkill or just sufficient.

The backup depends on the OpenEMr install, eg by the container, and so it’s independent of where you install it. The Launchpad blurb says “OpenEMR Launchpad features automated daily backups of patient data”. Is that a full bu? I think so.

So the answer to your first question is look at the AWS install which I think is Express plus and the second is, depends how it’s set up.

That’s the problem with too many choices and too much customization! FWIW, the Launchpad install seems to cost about half the AWS.