Internal Server Error

hola a todos,

Soy nuevo en la comunidad y he estado intentando instalar OpenEMR en un hosting, lo logre instalar, pero al lado del calendario me sale un error, he buscado DEMOS para ver que ventana es la que esta dando error, pero no encuentro ningún DEMO funcionando, de los oficiales.

Espero su ayuda, ya que he tomado como OpenEMR como software para un hospital y es mi TESIS para graduarme de mi carrera.

Saludos desde Chile

Hello everyone,

I am new to the community and I have been trying to install OpenEMR in a hosting, I managed to install it, but next to the calendar I get an error, I searched DEMOS to see which window is giving error, but I do not find any DEMOs working, Of the officers.

I hope your help, since I have taken as OpenEMR as software for a hospital and it is my THESIS to graduate from my career.

Greetings from Chile

For example the DEMO of: http://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/OpenEMR_Demo
Http://demo.open-emr.org:2105/openemr
Appears: Check that mysqld is running.

Another error is when entering the settings appears:

ERROR: query failed: SELECT * FROM lang_definitions JOIN lang_constants ON lang_definitions.cons_id = lang_constants.cons_id WHERE lang_id=? AND constant_name = ? LIMIT 1

Error: Illegal mix of collations (latin1_bin,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation ‘=’

/home/opensalv/public_html/library/translation.inc.php at 36:sqlStatementNoLog
/home/opensalv/public_html/library/globals.inc.php at 2732:xl(Māori)
/home/opensalv/public_html/interface/super/edit_globals.php at 32:require_once(/home/opensalv/public_html/library/globals.inc.php)

Hello eliseoiie,

The internal server error will come only if we have any configuration mismatch at server end or any code error in php .
please check your apache error log to find the root cause of this issue.

Also check the MySQL configuration to resolve the “Check that Mysqld is running” message in openemr instance.
Kindly check the “openemr_instance/sites/default/sqlconf.php” file for MySQL configuration in openemr.
Let us know if you have any clarifications.

ViSolve

1 Like

For your settings issue, see solution here:

1 Like

Thank to both