Happy new year and long time no speak
I have had a few problems getting up and running. I have been using EMR since 2012 successfully so I needed to update from 4.2.1 to 5.0.1 and the application did not work it loaded but could not find the databased and give an error after the log screen. So I tried to update ubuntu to 16.4 as I was running 14… Well it crashed when I got to the part when the mysql password was requested and after 10 hours I ended up having to start a fresh installation. I did back up and I can see the original files are on the old server drive. Now that I have this new application set up I am running Ubuntu 16.4, apache is installed and confirmed as is mysql; however when I installed via the WGETs link nothing happens - the file downloads and then when I install it is says that is happening but when I check www directory there is no openemr file and when go to the web address there is no "Not Found
The requested URL /openemr was not found on this server.