Installation issue on windows 10 : Version 5.0.2

Hi,

I am new to openEMR and am trying to install openEMR on windows 10 with web version installation guide. I have installed xampp 7.4.1 (latest version as of now)
I am able to complete steps 1 to step 7 of installation successfully but on reaching the loging page for open EMR , I am getting following error :

Notice : Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\library\translation.inc.php on line 44

Notice : Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\library\translation.inc.php on line 44

Notice : Undefined index: language_direction in C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\src\Core\Header.php on line 149

I have also tried executing the patch 5.0.2 Patch (10/15/19) but still facing the same issue.

OpenEMR 5.0.2
Database Patch 1

Could you help me in resolving the issue?

1 Like

Have you found a solution for this? I encountered the same issue.

php needs notices excluded from error_reporting, see the php settings faq

Thank you for your quick reply. It worked. I guess I missed the error_reporting setting

1 Like

Thanks a lot. It worked.

1 Like

Hi. I am having the same error issue. I do not, however, understand hot to make the correction though I have read the PHP info. Please provide step-by-step instructions for a novice (me) in this type of thing.
C

Can you provide screenshots?

how about this advice ?

Hey! I for it working. Thanks for all of the advice. I just had to slow down and really try to understand. I’ve never done this before so it was a slow process. But I am in!!
Thanks to all!

CB

Hello Sir,
also getting this error, I have followed all steps as given in top. please check attached.
file.