I need the total at the end of that column

I added a column to Reports> Visits> Appointments, with title “Amount”
I need the automatic sum at the end of that column (same as Total number of appointments). Can someone give me help?
Thanks in advance.
Attachment screenshot

@Luis.Cardenas,

For adding additional field(Total Amount) you need to add an row after the row(Total number of appointments) in /interface/reports/appointments_report.php page line no 459.
Can you share more information about total amount, In which table you are fetching the data from database?, etc.

Thanks,
ViSolve

Thanks for your answer!
Yes, I am editing the appointments_report.php file.
I added a row after line 459, with this code (It does not work):

<?php $res = mysql_query("SELECT SUM(pc_importe) AS Resultado FROM openemr_postcalendar_events WHERE pc_eventDate BETWEEN 'form_from_date' AND 'form_to_date'"); $row= mysql_fetch_assoc($res); echo "Total Importe: ".$row['resultado']." "; ?>

I have also created the “pc_importe” field in the “openemr_postcalendar_events” table
Amounts insert correctly in table, column “amount”. But it does not work, neither does any error.
Thanks again

Hello @Luis.Cardenas,

In the above Code there is small change needs to done at the echo line as follows,
echo "Total Importe: “.$row[‘Resultado’].” ";
and try again.
The issue here is the name given in query and name referred in php needs to be same.
Hope this helps.

Thanks,
ViSolve

Thanks ViSolve!
Unfortunately, it still does not work.
“Importe” is a co-pay associated with the provider. It is entered in popup form “/interface/main/calendar/add_edit_event.php”
At the end of the day we list the total amount of co-pay for each provider.
(Please excuse my English)

@Luis.Cardenas

The first image shared by you, has values for Importe field. In the same Query sum up Importe field values and display the same in Total Amount field.

Thanks,
ViSolve

Thank you for your reply.
I’ll let you know.