How to Enter Lab data?

mdsupport wrote on Sunday, June 15, 2014:

1. Group is useful only for configuration. It is completely optional since order entry uses the procedure nodes across all groups.
  2. Duplicate results are likely due to duplicate codes - see the following threads
    https://sourceforge.net/p/openemr/discussion/202506/thread/f663df54/?limit=25#1a6a
    http://sourceforge.net/p/openemr/discussion/202506/thread/c94e7e98/?limit=50#6cff
    It would be nice for software to give you warning about duplicate displays. But it does not.

fsgl wrote on Monday, June 16, 2014:

Your questions are fine and they help to make the Wiki article clearer, should clarification become necessary. Other users probably have the same questions.

I found that if I did not configure Electrolytes in Procedure Order with the Identifying Code, the “Yes” would not appear and the panel/study could not be ordered for the patient. I generally prefer to have a range of normal values (Eye folks don’t order much labs, at least not this one. The range of normals is a memory aid.)

If you can get the “Yes” to appear with another configuration, go for it.
If it works, it’s good. If you don’t need Discrete Results, don’t do it. I did not bother with Recommendation. Some of the stuff in the article is didactic.

Regarding your attachment, I think what happened was that deleting a procedure does not really get rid of it. It’s almost like having a ghost around. You thought you killed it but it lingers. The encounter has be deleted to get rid of the ghost or “duplicate”.

ahmadnajjar wrote on Monday, June 16, 2014:

fsgl our boss

thank you very much it is working fine now :slight_smile:

appreciate your help buddy

Seha

fsgl wrote on Monday, June 16, 2014:

The pleasure was all mine.

Brady is El Jefe. I like to think that I’m one of his aides-de-camp.

Hello I need this type of Lab report in OpenEMR. Any help would be very much appriciated.

Looking forward to your reply ASAP.

Thanks and Regards,

Surya Prakash.K

1 Like