How to do these modification

Please guide me on these

1. How to add/edit/remove the documents in Patient documents section(on the patient portal)
  2. How to add a LBform in patient portals like demographics. (like a new page Medical Profile where the patient can fill height, weight, previous history, etc)
  3. How to remove email address requirement from the patient login.

I can see following documents

HIPAA_DOCUMENT_OEMR.
INSURANCE_INFO
Privacy Document

How can i edit, add, remove these list/form ?

Miscellaneous->Portal dashboard->Manage Templates

@hashimea,
3. How to remove email address requirement from the patient login.
In the file openemr/portal/index.php, follow the below steps

1. Comment the html template specified for E-mail address.
  2. Remove the email option in the reset credentials. In the below line of code remove the part isset($_GET[‘w’]).

<?php if ($GLOBALS['portal_two_pass_reset'] && isset($_GET['w']) && (isset($_GET['u']) || isset($_GET['p']))) { ?>;

1. Modify the validation function from <?php if(isset($_GET[‘w’])) ?> to
<?php if(isset($_GET[‘u’]) && isset($_GET[‘p’]))?>

In the file openemr/portal/get_patient_info.php,
4. Currently all validation functions are done by mail [‘w’].But now we have to validate by using username using the id [‘u’].

Thanks,
ViSolve

Easiest way would be to patch out:
/*if ($userData['email'] != $_POST['passaddon']) { $logit->portalLog('login attempt', '', ($_POST['uname'] . ':invalid email'), '', '0'); session_destroy(); header('Location: ' . $landingpage . '&w'); exit(); }*/
On L141-L146 in openemr/portal/get_patient_info.php But while I have the code in sight I think i’ll add a global to turn off. I’ll post the PR here when I do.

See PR Add enforce email for portal logon (default) by sjpadgett · Pull Request #2078 · openemr/openemr · GitHub