How to display the issues and medications linked to an encounter?

How do I display the issues and medications linked to an encounter in a report?

This would require a code change. But in the interest of making the change. Could you post a screenshot of what you would like to see done?

https://www.greenwayhealth.com/support/training/user_manual_release_notes_version_17_25_01/medications_definitions.htm

On the patient demographics page, select Reports.

On the reports page you should see this. On the left side are the issues, medications, and they are not sorted by encounter. You would have to manually select for the report.

The only place this association shows in in the medication issues list in the far right column where you would see there is an encounter association. If you click the association, you will get a pop up windows like this.

But as far as I can tell, this has not been connected to any printable report.

I tried printing the window box but it is of no use because the document comes out in BW and that won’t help at all since the connection is denoted in color.

So, there needs to be some code inplace to connect this information to a print function either in the reports or on the popup page. Which do you think would be the best place to put it into a report you are looking to print?

1 Like