Hide button

Hello
In demographic i would like to hide or disable the button and link url “add new patient” to all users except admin and super user.

Many thanks

Hi @tresrob,

This can be done by logging in as an admin and removing patient-related write privileges from the groups that shouldn’t have the button.

Go to Administration->ACL and make this inactive for the relevant groups.

Let me know if you need more description/pictures.

-m

Hi Matthew

thanks for your quick reply

I tried to remove the entry Demographics (write, addonly optional) in the ACL but if i call Demographic i cannot access. I want only disable “add new patient” if possible.

Thanks again

Rob

Hi @tresrob,
Just to confirm if my understanding is correct, are you taking about the “New Patient” button which is located in the top left corner as in the attached screenshot?

Thanks,
ViSolve

Hello
The buttons I want to remove are those indicated by the arrow.
Sorry for the pictures are in Italian and new patient equal to new patient.

Thanks

@tresrob,

Can you check by replacing the below lines in the mentioned file.

On line 753 in interface/new/new_comprehensive.php

<?php if(in_array('Administrators',acl_get_group_titles($_SESSION['authUser']))) { ?>

<input type=“button” name=‘create’ id=“create” value=<?php xl('Create New Patient','e','\'','\''); ?> />
<?php } ?>`

On line 401 in interface/patient_file/summary/demographics_full.php

<?php if(in_array('Administrators',acl_get_group_titles($_SESSION['authUser']))) { ?>

<input id=“submit_btn” class=“css_btn” type=“submit” disabled=“disabled” value="<?php xl('Save','e'); ?>

<?php } ?>

The above code will hide the create new patient and also the save option while editing the patient details.
Let us know if you have further questions.

Thanks,
ViSolve

ohhhh yes yes yes !!! Fantastic!!!
Many thanks again

1 Like