Help with edit-payment

This works on demo for php7.3:
https://eight.openemr.io/c/openemr/interface/login/login.php?site=default

Yes it does. I don’t get any popup errors? But do get this in the error logs file in the database
PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /public_html/emr/interface/billing/edit_payment.php on line 953

What is the pay status you’re editing, Fully Paid or Unapplied?
Like to see screenshot of final page where Patient search doesn’t work or is missing. btw: which is it?

@tjbarr
I fixed your warning although I don’t think it is your issue but, in case, give attached a try.

interface/billing/edit_payment.php
edit_payment.php (68.3 KB)

1 Like

Thank you. Yes the error went away but still have the same problem. The page works until I get here and search for the patient. The patient comes up as
id patent name and I click on the id. The screen flashes but nothing is returned.

Sorry Tammy I don’t know how to help you. I still don’t understand where the issue is at. If you get to my screenshot above then you’re ready to modify the payment.
If you’re not getting to dialog then i’d expect to see an error.
Again, I need a detailed list of all actions you take before you fail:

Also web search on how to take and edit screenshots so you can blank PHI.

Do you mean blank out the info?

Yes any patient info you don’t want public.
Or if you want to give me temporary access to your site, email me.

@tjbarr
To fix your calendar ya need to clear your smarty cache from Administration->Clinic->Calendar

Thank you very much.

@sjpadgett @stephenwaite

$ResultSearchNew = sqlStatement("SELECT b.id,last_level_closed,b.encounter,fe.`date`,b.code_type,b.code,b.modifier,fee
        FROM billing AS b,form_encounter AS fe, code_types AS ct
        WHERE b.encounter=fe.encounter AND b.code_type=ct.ct_key AND ct.ct_diag=0
        AND b.activity!=0 AND fe.pid =? AND b.pid =?
        " . ($StringForQuery ?? '') . " ORDER BY fe.`date`, fe.encounter,b.code,b.modifier", array($hidden_patient_code, $hidden_patient_code));  

My query returns nothing.

Because the query returned nothing, I figured out that the non diagnostic codes were set to diagnosis codes in the code type table. Thanks @sjpadgett and @stephenwaite for all your help.

1 Like