HELP: Upgrading 6.1.0 to 7.0 laminas error

I am on aws and running openemr docker, I am trying to upgrade inside docker with the instructions on
Linux Upgrade 6.1.0 to 7.0.0 - OpenEMR Project Wiki but when i try to click the upgrade database link, it goes to error 500

and the error log is :

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class "Application\\Listener\\ModuleMenuSubscriber" not 
found in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-servicemanager/src/Factory/InvokableFactory.php:27
Stack trace:\
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/localhost/htdocs/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-servicemanager/src/ServiceManager.php(615): Laminas\\ServiceManager\\Factory\\InvokableFactory->__invoke()
#1 /var/www/localhost/htdocs/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-servicemanager/src/ServiceManager.php(234):  Laminas\\ServiceManager\\ServiceManager->doCreate()
#2 /var/www/localhost/htdocs/openemr/interface/modules/zend_modules/module/Application/Module.php(43): Laminas\\ServiceManager\\ServiceManager->get()
#3 /var/www/localhost/htdocs/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(319): Application\\Module->onBootstrap()
#4 /var/www/localhost/htdocs/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(171):  Laminas\\EventManager\\EventManager->triggerListeners()
#5 /var/www/localhost/htdocs/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(154): Laminas\\EventManager\\EventManager->triggerEvent()
#6 /var/www/localhost/htdocs/openemr/src/Core/ModulesApplication.php(61): Laminas\\Mvc\\Application->bootstrap()
#7 /var/www/localhost/htdocs/openemr/interface/globals.php(620):  #8 /var/www/localhost/htdocs/openemr/interface/login/login.php(34): require_once('...')
#9 {main}  thrown in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-servicemanager/src/Factory/InvokableFactory.php on line 27, referer: https://18.144.148.105

~
~

please help how to fix the laminas , also done with
composer install --no-dev
npm install
npm run build
composer dump-autoload -o

upgrading with an aws package is detailed here:

and you’d change to 7.0.0 in the docker.yml

2 Likes

i docker pulled the latest 7.0.0 and changed the 7.0.0 in the docker.yml and now it works thank you so much!

1 Like