Flow Board Globals

In working through the flow board redesign/features, there are a couple of GLOBALS that I’m not sure what to do with (keep or remove). Can anyone using the flow board give me some use case scenarios/rational for keeping these:

1. Disable Patient Flow Board - Does this need to be present? Either you use it or you do not? Please let me know why you might want it disabled and if it is “disabled”, what is supposed to happen to the links and menu items? They would need to disappear too…

2. Allow Date Range in Patient Flow Board - why would you need to disable this? Currently it diverts to your default, set in GLOBALS also.

Thanks,
Ray

I suggest keeping those global sports. It offers a way to completely remove from the UI any indication of the flow board for people who do not want it. I’ve had organizations tell me they’d prefer to remove something from the UI that is not used in their clinic.

Can’t speak to the date range though, maybe some one else will have some insight

Hi @rmagauran ,
Regarding the date selector, it’s possible a clinic with standard work hours will only wish to show the same day appt and may then rather hide these selectors. Since it’s already there, wouldn’t remove it.
-brady