Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Integration

Brady,
My last post was replying to your post dated March 2017. Sorry for that. I am not conversant on this platform, so I picked the oldest post, instead of the latest post. Nonetheless I will be glad if you can address my concern.
Thank you.

Hi @papaarkoh ,

There is financial support for the core items above, however, still will be lots more to do regarding FHIR. If your group is interested in contributing financially for FHIR support, send me an email to brady.g.miller@gmail.com and I’ll connect you to the professional developer, @sjpadgett , currently working on this.

thanks,
-brady

Dr. John Halamka says FHIR is the HTML of Healthcare.

Learn why at HL7 FHIR DevDays.

Google launches Cloud Healthcare API to address interoperability conundrum

Introduction to FHIR

FHIR Proficiency Exam Review

Hello Brady Miller,

I am very new to the hapi-fhir, I have download source (hapi-fhir-5.2.0-standard-distribution) from below link. I am trying to deploy the server on localhost.

java version: 1.8.0_275

Please help me with deployment procedure ?

regards,
Dhayananda

I have tried to access the patients data from Demo Open EMR through FHIR using swagger and i can able to communicate and collect the patient details. Below are the details i have given while creating the client api.

If i have to acces the patient details through FHIR using python programming language. what details needed to be given in the app launch and redirect url? how will be the work flow?? how to authorize using python and access a token from open emr using fhir and read patient data?

kindly can anyone share your knowledge reg this?