Eye Exam Form broken in 5.0-3 updated instance

The list is long…
When you load the page, looking at the developer tools, selecting “net”, you’ll see everythng that is loaded, including js and css files. If something doesn’t load (because it is missing, it will be colored red in the developer tools output and the far right side will NOT say [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 4ms] or similar.

From what I see here are the location of the js files that are utilized.
Take a look your server files and ensure your server includes everything (js at least) here,
comparing yours to the official master github distribution:

and

and

and
github.com/openemr/openemr/tree/master/library/js/ESign
and
github.com/openemr/openemr/tree/master/library/js/openflashchart
and

and

If you are not yet using a production version it might just be easier to do a fresh install.

This is interesting. I put back into the VMWare library the previously created last appliance copy of 5.0/Ubuntu 16.04 just before restoring the database, opened it, inputted a fake patient and opened the eye exam for that patient and guess what? The eye exam opens perfectly in all its splendor!!
What do you make of that?

Thank you,

Henry

Hi Ray,

This is a screen shot of the scripts that load with the production appliance instance. It appears that there are several scripts that are having trouble.

Thank you,
Henry

At a glance these are loading. I don’t see any files that didn’t load. Also, this looks like the set of files that load on opening. Can you print out the list again right after loading a new encounter eye form?
Did you perform the required database upgrade scripts on your production server?

Hi Ray,
Not sure, what you mean by “required database upgrade scripts”. Please clarify.
Thank you,
Henry

I’m not a guru on upgrading so I can’t be more specific. Maybe others can weigh in on that. My question extends from Brady’s earlier question about a php error, which you would find in the log. But you didn’t find any so the DB upgrade must have been correct? I am still interested in seeing the output of your Network page on the developer screen right after you try to load the eye form. The one you posted looks like the output from loading the program initially, not the eye form specifically…

Actually that screen shot was taken shortly after opening the Eye Exam. Do you think it’s worth a try to backup and restore back into the copy of the same appliance, since the Eye Exam is working on the non- restored one?

Thank you,
Henry

I meant the “empty” appliance where the Eye Exam is working in.

Here is a screenshot of the js and xhr files that load for the eye form:

Note some are duplicates because the PMSFH is actually an iframe and it needs some of the files too.
My cache is off.