Export data from carecoordination module

I have the following situation: Activate the Care Coordination module without problem, following these instructions: https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/Z%26H's_CCDA_Module.

It turns out that after wanting to export and download a patient’s data:

I get the following error:

So check the code referenced in the error, specifically in the “socket_get” function:

I found that the socket is created correctly, but when creating the connection with the PHP function “socket_connect”, which receives as parameters the socket created, an IP and a port.

This connection cannot be created as the IP value is not received.

Please can you guide me to know what is happening, why the value of the IP is not received in the function, thank you very much for your support

Greetings
Gustavo PG

The installation is on an instance of aws (ec2), ubuntu 18.04, php 7.4 and mysql

Thanks Jerry, I have done this before.

In fact I did it again, but the error persists, the connection cannot be made using the function:

ensure you have these necessary modules installed on your OS.

SimpleXML
soap
sockets
xml
xmlreader
xmlwriter
xsl

I already verified them, the soap module was missing, installed it and restarted the Apache server, the error persists:

Also already try the following:

However when changing the PHP version to 5.6, it doesn’t show the login screen, so I put it back to php 7.4

I don’t know what it is. Last I tested it worked in v6 but I’m on PHP 8 just now and can’t test.
Try cd ccdaservice and run commend node serveccda.js to see if runs from command line. If not should tell you why.

If already running then you’ll have to kill the process then start on command line. If it starts there then try to export while running.

1 Like