Expanding Office note

Before we upgraded, when we open an encounter, the office note (CAMOS) would be open (expanded). Since the upgrade, the office note (CAMOS) is always closed and we have to click on expand to view it.

This causes a delay and a lot of clicking, to see what we want to see.

It seems that the previous version remember that I wanted the CAMOS expanded and this issue was not present.

It there a setting which will allow my CAMOS note to always be open when I look at an encounter.

Thank you.

Jeff Guillory
Lumberton, TX
NP Health Clinic

Hi @nursejeff ,

I’m also not sure where this happened (defaulted to everything being expanded in the past and at some point this was changed). Even during testing, this can be tedious. Anybody against changing this to where the encounter screen expands all the notes?

-brady

1 Like

Can someone tell me how to do this?

Thanks

Jeff

Hi everyone and hi Brady,

I was waiting until I upgraded to v5.0.2 before asking this question again, hoping that the upgrade would be setting it to “expand all,” but alas it did not.

When I click on an encounter I would like it to “Expand All” automatically. Can someone tell my how to make openemr do this for me?

Thanks

Jeff

I’m working on some encounter changes to get out in patch(3) along with our security fixes(so very soon).
I’m unsure, by notes, what do you mean? Did we fix this in v5.0.3?
I remember we will allow expand all forms, does this include notes spoken of or are we wanting to only expand on selection from encounter summary. i.e umm, I’m confused but straighten me out and i’ll see what I can do.:slight_smile:

When I click on an encounter from the Past Encounter List it looks like above,

I would like it to be fully expanded like this.

So by default, it looks set to Collapse All, can we change it to Expand All?

Yep, i’ll see what I can do. Will let ya know.

@nursejeff
Attached goes in: interface/patient_file/encounter/forms.php
This modification will at least honor setting in Administration->Globals->Features Expand Form.

I will ensure this is in Patch(3) coming soon. I’ll probably not change the off default in globals for 5.0.2. Not sure why or when this was changed. So…

Hope this helps or let me know otherwise.

forms.php (40.2 KB)

@nursejeff,
Did you try the above patch or are you waiting for patch 3?

I have not tried it yet @sjpadgett. I will soon.