Do you use or administer OpenEMR? Take the General Satisfaction Survey to help improve the product

Error in next available shift (appointment)

OpenEMR 5.0.2 (5) under xampp in Win 10
Hello every one. I am having a very rare error. When I look for the next available shift, it only shows me until April 4, even though the agenda is scheduled until December 31. This happens to me only with a doctor and in a certain center, since the same doctor in another center has no problems. Just as a comment, this section with some doctors gave errors when modifying the number of days (by default 7) or dates, so I have modified it so that when requesting this option by default it shows the next 50. That way I never had problems . What I have only happens with a doctor in a center, the rest of the doctors in that center or even that doctor in another center works perfectly.
I tried deleting the time bands and putting them back and it remains the same, delete the smart cashe and nothing. I do not know if there was something wrongly recorded in the database and it does not identify that it has an open agenda

I wait for your help
regards