Endometriosis and Gestational Age Forms

Considering how much of a headache I was getting from git and branching and forking and commit not committing… I think it would be best for all if I post links to the forms and people can try them out.

There is a form for the calculation of gestational age, LMP, and EDC. Provide one, and the other two will be calculated.

The other form is for endometriosis interleukin levels. It is based on several publications (cited in the comments).

1 Like

Hi @mazdoc ,

I just added these forms to the PR with your prior form here:

Also set up an up for grabs demo for this code here to allow easy testing:
http://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/Development_Demo#192.168.1.135

Don’t give up on git/github. It’s definitely rather tough at first (we have all been there). Always feel free to ask for help on this.

Plan to review your code soon.

thanks,
-brady

2 Likes

@mazdoc, Considering that casual developers like us make very few changes, git or any source control tool is a pain. But some of that effort is making tasks of @brady.miller and others bit easier when same file is changed by multiple developers.

Since you isolated changes to zip files, two hints below are really meant to make sure you are aware of these alternatives -

1. Use something like orionhub.org to keep your github.com master in sync with standard master, It’s fast, completely in cloud and does not affect your local setup.

2. Whenever ready, directly drag and drop the project directory or specific folders to your github.com branch, If there are any changes, github will offer to create a PR and even a new branch.

If something does go wrong, you can always go back by selecting a milestone commit and try differently.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the tips and resources, I will definitely do that the next time.