Encounter glitch assigning provider

When an encounter is manually started. There is no way to assign a provider to that encounter.

Or is there?

Hi juggernautsei,

There is no option to select the provider when creating an encounter.When signing in as physicians,creating manual encounter will be assigned to that physician.

Note : You can achieve it by customizing the encounter screen to select the providers, using an auto-complete/drop-down fields.

Thanks,
ViSolve

If the assigning of a physician is supposed to happen during the creation of a manual encounter. It is broken in our system. I got the call day before yesterday that the system did not have the doctors name on the encounter. However, when I tested the system, I figured out that the logged in physician was not assigned the encounter.

At this point since we are so close to the next release. I’ll wait to see if the same thing occurs in the new.

I checked the database and the table for the encounters there are over 600 encounters that do not have the doctors ID recorded.

Hi juggernautsei,

This seems to be a new feature and not sure if this will be addressed in the coming release.

Thanks,
ViSolve