Edit Payment Finish Payment button not working

@stephenwaite

Can you help with this?
When all the boxes are filled out the page will not save. If they are not all filled out it will save.

sounds like one for @sjpadgett but will take a look later

What in the heck is going on with edit payments? I’ll take a quick look

When Jenzen fills in all the boxes and tries to click the Finish button nothing happens. If I don’t fill in all the boxes and click the finish button. It processes the transaction. That is not right. They need all the information to complete the billing.

Thank you for looking at this.

Sherwin, how do I get to this dialog? I can’t seem to get the same dialog you show.

Right click the browser window and go down to inspect and then select console.

But this is only after you have clicked the Finish button and nothing happens.

LOl, No I mean how do I pull up this particular edit dialog. Can’t get there from create new payment so do I have to import a batch payment to get this edit dialog?

Yes, you have to have payments in the system. You can go to a patients chart and add a payment then come back to the batch payment and click on search payment and enter the payment amount and it will pull up the payment. Then click on the payment to get this dialog window.

I just noticed that Payment Category is missing from the screen. That is a required field right?

To get the client working, I commented out the offending line of code in the payment_jav.inc.php file. Lines 456 - 461

Our biller has no difficulties with batch billing entry but she really wants to shrink the table down with the blue background, red x, ID, etc.). The radio options under Payment Method enlarge it.

Can you post a screenshot?

Sorry for the long delay. I’ve been cross-eyed over the CAMOS note problem! Here’s the screenshot:

If you meant that you wanted to see a screenshot of the edit payment finish payment button working, let me know and I’ll post that also.

Ok, now that we know where she wants to shrinkage. I am taking a leap here that she wants all those radio buttons gone right?

converting it to a dropdown would shrink the page. Your thoughts.

That’s what I was thinking - it is unnecessary to have that list always visible. From looking at the existing code, I think it was a drop-down at some point.

Go ahead and return it to a dropdown.