Draw On Image In Form

I agree with the question
Thank´s

Hello, I am interested in renaming the form and changing the image to be able to use it for other things, how could this be done?
On the other hand, is there a way to upload images to the canvas, from the medical history? What I would like is to be able to upload two images, one before and one after the procedure to be able to compare them.
Thank you

Hello @mlobo4370 From my understanding of current system limitations I would recommend using the layout to make 2 half form width areas and use those to do side by side. If you have a dynamic link you can get created to do date/time specifics for link to the image in the medical record that would make it so you can get this done. You would have to modify the save of the form though to allow the new images with drawings as a new file.

Hi @Jeremiah_Ocasio , thanks for your response. I really don’t understand how to do what you tell me, could you give an example?
regards

@mlobo4370, sure thing. using a LBF form format you will need to make 2 columns with half page width then in the description for straight images use either a direct image link like shown in the screenshot earlier in the thread or for dynamic images have a dynamic image link in there. To apply it using the canvas utility in OpenEMR you would have to load in the canvas and set that canvas background using css and the image link. The dynamic image loading and canvas background loading is something you would need to have an understanding of html/css to self implement. (note on the canvas. If you lookup literallycanvas that is the utility that gives you a good understanding of how to alter it. also addressed a few years ago here.

1 Like