Demo farm and up for grabs demos are back!

The demo farm crashed and burned over night :slight_smile:
Looks like related to slowdown in aws data transfers rates and hoping it will clear up this morning.

at least we can spin up our own :slight_smile: OpenEMR Official Docker has been released!

Demos are back up :slight_smile:
(turns out mysql 8.0 docker was breaking things)

Since the world seems to be slowly migrating from mysql to mariadb, just changed the demo farm to use mariadb docker (10.2 version) rather than mysql.

Demo farm went down today (looks like the mariadb docker may of imploded), but is now back up.

I may of spoken to soon. Looks like may of gone down again. Should be able to fix the demo farm and get it back up this evening.

I was about to congratulate you…

Interesting, most of the demos did come up; just took an hour or two. Although they are now working, there is definitely an issue (should only take 20 minutes to do a full restart of all demos) and will look into it. (thus, a “sort of congratulations” is in order :slight_smile: )
-brady

A great man once told me it’s ok to lie, so “Congratulations, Brady!”

:laughing:

1 Like

Wish you would quit quoting me Robert :slight_smile:

Although I aim for 1 Jerry quote a day, this particular one is attributed to Brady from a convo last night - it’s what makes it even funnier

1 Like

white lies are ok :slight_smile:

Demos are doing well now (not sure why they crashed yesterday) :slight_smile:

Maybe that guy Murphy has decided to pay attention to someone else besides me, for a change.:slight_smile:

1 Like

quick factoid:
The demo farm is now hosting 52 demos :slight_smile:

1 Like

PHP version needs to be at least 7.1.2. says https://nine.openemr.io/openemr/interface/login/login.php?site=default

hi @stephenwaite ,

Is that demo linked anywhere? After the next release, will get to increase versions of many of the demo dockers to keep up:

I suppose it is at least testing what happens when use most current codebase with Alpine 3.5 (PHP 5.6) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

Just added support for Alpine 3.12 and Ubuntu 20.04 in the demo farm development demos:
https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/Development_Demo#Daily_Build_Development_Demos

Also fixed a recent bug in the demos that have demo data (turns out the recently added foreign keys were not allowing the database to be erased, which is done prior to bringing in demo data):
demo data fix and turned on all api flags · openemr/demo_farm_openemr@8922600 · GitHub

1 Like