Continuity of Care Document (CCD) - HTTP ERROR 500

Situation
Trying to generate a Continuity of Care Document (CCD) report gives back “HTTP ERROR 500”, trying to generate a new report gives back “about:blank” webpage

OpenEMR Version
6.1.0 (1)

Browser:
I’m using: Google Chrome Version 102.0.5005.63 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Operating System
I’m using: Win 10 Pro

Logs

Generate Report error:
Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Class “XSLTProcessor” not found in \xampp\htdocs\openemr\ccr\createCCR.php:216 Stack trace: #0 \xampp\htdocs\openemr\ccr\createCCR.php(123): viewCCD(Object(DOMDocument), ‘no’, ‘’) #1 \xampp\htdocs\openemr\ccr\createCCR.php(382): createCCR(‘viewccd’, ‘no’) #2 {main} thrown in \xampp\htdocs\openemr\ccr\createCCR.php on line 216

Generate New Report error:
Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Class “Symfony\Component\HttpClient\HttpClient” not found in :\xampp\htdocs\openemr\src\Services\CDADocumentService.php:95 Stack trace: #0 :\xampp\htdocs\openemr\ccdaservice\ccda_gateway.php(84): OpenEMR\Services\CDADocumentService->generateCCDHtml(443) #1 {main} thrown in \xampp\htdocs\openemr\src\Services\CDADocumentService.php on line 95

Download error:
Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Class “XSLTProcessor” not found in \xampp\htdocs\openemr\ccr\createCCR.php:216 Stack trace: #0 \xampp\htdocs\openemr\ccr\createCCR.php(123): viewCCD(Object(DOMDocument), ‘pure’, ‘’) #1 \xampp\htdocs\openemr\ccr\createCCR.php(382): createCCR(‘viewccd’, ‘pure’) #2 {main} thrown in \xampp\htdocs\openemr\ccr\createCCR.php on line 216

need to install php xsl module

1 Like

Hello again and thanks for your efforts :innocent:

Of course I don’t know what on earth is php xsl module.
And so a couple of google searches, edited the php.ini file, searched for xsl, uncommented the line extension=xsl, and finally restarted the server.

Now generating the report works ! Downloading also works ! But generating a new report gives back:
Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Class “Symfony\Component\HttpClient\HttpClient” not found in \xampp\htdocs\openemr\src\Services\CDADocumentService.php:95 Stack trace: #0 \xampp\htdocs\openemr\ccdaservice\ccda_gateway.php(84): OpenEMR\Services\CDADocumentService->generateCCDHtml(443) #1 {main} thrown in \xampp\htdocs\openemr\src\Services\CDADocumentService.php on line 95

that’s a bug, recommend using Modules->Carecoordination to generate CCDA’s if you can.

1 Like

this is what I get:

An error occurred

An error occurred during execution; please try again later.

Additional information:

Error

File:

\xampp\htdocs\openemr\interface\modules\zend_modules\module\Carecoordination\src\Carecoordination\Controller\EncounterccdadispatchController.php:227

Call to undefined function Carecoordination\Controller\socket_create()

Stack trace:

#0 \xampp\htdocs\openemr\interface\modules\zend_modules\module\Carecoordination\src\Carecoordination\Controller\EncounterccdadispatchController.php(152): Carecoordination\Controller\EncounterccdadispatchController->socket_get(’<serverRo…’) #1 \xampp\htdocs\openemr\vendor\laminas\laminas-mvc\src\Controller\AbstractActionController.php(71): Carecoordination\Controller\EncounterccdadispatchController->indexAction() #2 \xampp\htdocs\openemr\vendor\laminas\laminas-eventmanager\src\EventManager.php(319): Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractActionController->onDispatch(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent)) #3 \xampp\htdocs\openemr\vendor\laminas\laminas-eventmanager\src\EventManager.php(179): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure)) #4 \xampp\htdocs\openemr\vendor\laminas\laminas-mvc\src\Controller\AbstractController.php(97): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent)) #5 \xampp\htdocs\openemr\vendor\laminas\laminas-mvc\src\DispatchListener.php(132): Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController->dispatch(Object(Laminas\Http\PhpEnvironment\Request), Object(Laminas\Http\PhpEnvironment\Response)) #6 \xampp\htdocs\openemr\vendor\laminas\laminas-eventmanager\src\EventManager.php(319): Laminas\Mvc\DispatchListener->onDispatch(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent)) #7 \xampp\htdocs\openemr\vendor\laminas\laminas-eventmanager\src\EventManager.php(179): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure)) #8 \xampp\htdocs\openemr\vendor\laminas\laminas-mvc\src\Application.php(325): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent)) #9 \xampp\htdocs\openemr\src\Core\ModulesApplication.php(116): Laminas\Mvc\Application->run() #10 \xampp\htdocs\openemr\interface\modules\zend_modules\public\index.php(73): OpenEMR\Core\ModulesApplication->run() #11 {main}

in the xampp httpd.conf you have to set AllowOverride All

a related post

1 Like

Socket module isn’t installed most likely. Ensure below is install on o.s
curl
libxml
SimpleXML
soap
sockets
xml
xmlreader
xmlwriter
xsl

2 Likes

Also SNOMED installed are required though you don’t need the codes so just an empty table will do till I get around to removing that requirement.

If you don’t have SNOMED’s just import attached empty sct table.

sct2_description.sql (1.3 KB)

1 Like

I did manage to uncomment a couple of those but not all are in the php file. After the changes i dont get the error the webpage “XXXX/openemr/interface/modules/zend_modules/public/encounterccdadispatch/index?combination=XXXX&view=1&recipient=self&param=1” keeps loading something and never finishes.

there are multiple AllowOveride not sure which is the one

I opened Admin>Coding>External data loads and SNOWMED is not installed, i dont use it anyway. SO do i follow instructions and put in the directory or do i have to import using php my admin (please i dont want to use php my admin :joy:)

You can’t import this from external loads. Either phpMyAdmin or command line.
Also, read the README in the openemr/ccdaservice directory.

1 Like

so do I import it directly to openemr database in phpmyadmin