Cloud Express Plus updates/customization

I understand how to update, make changes or update forms to OpenEMR Cloud Full Stack through E. Beanstalk. I cannot say the same for OpenEMR Cloud Express Plus. How do you install custom form on that platform? Where are the files located? I did locate a folder(mnt/docker/aufs/diff/4efb42xxxxxxxxxx/var/www) with openemr files, but not sure if it’s permanent (getting started with Docker). Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi @ycharles,

You can run docker ps and identify the running container. Then do docker exec -it <id> sh to access the contents and make changes.

Just make share that any change you make is recorded somewhere (like a git repository) in case you ever need to start a new container with your db backup.

Express isn’t meant for really complex deployments so hopefully this simple approach will work for you.

-m

Thank you Matthew!
OpenEMR Cloud Full Stack is the appropriate deployment for my case, but I still have that calendar issue to contend with. This issue is not present in Express.
Issue in Full Stack Calendar: https://community.open-emr.org/t/calendar-in-aws/9478