Client certificat install on safari

my openemr is hosted on my PC windows 10 inside virtualbox, and I am linking to it with my MacBook Pro using the client cert.
The ubuntu inside the virtual box is 19 , I had the root of mysql passworded .

Iā€™ll see what I can do.

Thank you very much for the help.

Hi @Mohammad,
Unzip in your openemr root. Two files.
Changes allow you to create admin.p12 and individual clients with or without passwords.

cert.zip (8.5 KB)

I cannot import the certificate to the browser, this time around to Firefox too and chrome, it gives me this message:

The PKCS #12 operation failed for unknown reasons.
I am able though to get the cert to the keychain, it accepted the passphrase I created it with and it is nested nice in the keychain.

it shows in my keychain as:
private key, RSA, 1,024-bit
Is that encryption has anything to do with inability to work with safari?

If in key chain then should work. Maybe an old cert is messing up. Are you using the admin.p12 or custom?
The p12 is the only cert I password protect. I donā€™t have a Mac setup so canā€™t test but rec you look over the source files I sent you and see if maybe you can make some changes there.

I am using the client cert that is downloaded from openemr at the bottom of the certificate page after you added the passphrase option with your cert.zip.
It is not the admin.p12.

I downloaded the certificates from the top of certificate page, also downloaded the client cert from the bottom of the page.
In my keychain I deleted all the old installed certs from openemr so I am starting fresh.
I link to my openemr over https and i get the message it is untrusted I need to modify my system.
I did not make any changes.
I went to the admin.p12 double click it , put the passphrase and it is in my keychain.
I make it trust always.
I try to link to openemr it gives me the same warning
I accept and modify the system to visit , it includes openemr cert in my keychain besides the previous admin, I make it trust always and try to linkā€¦nothing?

same goes after I add the client cert.