Check in - check out screen

tmccormi wrote on Wednesday, April 29, 2015:

Looking pretty good, the link to patient demo does not work yet, however.
I would also make the popup a modal widget instead of a floating window, too easy to lose it behind the browser…

–Tony

teryhill wrote on Wednesday, April 29, 2015:

I got demographics working along with a link to the encounter. Brady needs to do his git magic. As far as the modal screen ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED I tried and got nowhere I am still a little new to all this.

Thanks

Terry

tmccormi wrote on Wednesday, April 29, 2015:

you’re doing great… We can help.

bradymiller wrote on Wednesday, April 29, 2015:

Regarding the modal, I already sent Terry down that tough road. The problem is that the script is self-refreshing, so I think not straightforward to get a modal on top of it. When I realized this, I suggested to keep it a popup for now to keep it simple as possible to allow focusing on the other stuff. Your group are the modal experts, so feel free to provide guidance on that, since it would be much nicer with a modal.
-brady
OpenEMR

bradymiller wrote on Thursday, April 30, 2015:

Hi,

Rebased Terry’s code into 1 commit here to allow an interim code review. I placed a review there. Anybody please feel free to review it:

-brady
OpenEMR

arnabnaha wrote on Saturday, May 02, 2015:

Tested the most recent commit of Terry’s Patient flow board. Everything is working as stated by Terry. The status wise color changes are awesome…loved them. Demographics and encounter links also work and on clicking it opens into the bottom frame. Thanks Terry for all the hard work. would love to see this in codebase soon

teryhill wrote on Saturday, May 09, 2015:

Figured I would post what my status codes look like. Things to track.

Terry

bradymiller wrote on Friday, May 29, 2015:

Hi,

Terry’s most recent code on this feature can be found here:
https://sourceforge.net/p/openemr/discussion/202506/thread/f702bb01
(it’s likely very close to being committed into the codebase)

-brady
OpenEMR

bradymiller wrote on Wednesday, June 10, 2015:

Hi,

I just committed Terry’s feature to the official codebase. Thank you for the awesome contribution!

-brady
OpenEMR

ptalerico wrote on Thursday, February 02, 2017:

Terry, I recently added
‘=’ Rescheduled
‘&’ Rescheduled <24h
The first is used to track patients who call >24h ahead of time to change the appointment to another time. (This is to differentiate between Canceled and Rescheduled appts).
The second is for when they change to another time but with <24h notice.

bradymiller wrote on Thursday, February 02, 2017:

Hi Paul,
Is this a customization or something that you think is worth getting into the main codebase? This would be an easy addition. I’m happy to do this if your not a developer or I can provide guidance on submitting the changes into the codebase(it would be an easy project if wishing to submit code directly to the project). Just let me know.
thanks,
-brady