Check in - check out screen

tmccormi wrote on Monday, April 20, 2015:

I love a developer that does documentation…

teryhill wrote on Tuesday, April 21, 2015:

Code submitted. Still needs some changes as noted in the code.

Thanks
Terry

arnabnaha wrote on Wednesday, April 22, 2015:

Hi Terry…
I installed your files from github to my demo site and also created the tracker table in the database from the sql patch. Now cant figure out, how to bring the tracker in openemr. I dont find any option there… Please help

Ok got it…currently that is direct link… /custom/patient_tracker.php

But, after going there and while changing a status and entering exam room,the status changes brilliantly but the exam room is not showing…please check

PHP error log:

[22-Apr-2015 20:19:41 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function xl() in C:\xampp\htdocs\openemrtest\library\restoreSession.php on line 9

It works great…Thank you for the awesome contribution…apart from the PHP fatal error, which is beyond my fixing limit, i would like to suggest one thing to you.

Can you please place the tracker in the left nav or either in the top pane as a link so that it can be accessed from the openemr.

Thank you for such a wonderful contribution once again. Very very useful

teryhill wrote on Wednesday, April 22, 2015:

do this and see if you like it better:

Go to the miscellaneous tab and select preferences then choose the option for Patient Flow Board under main top pane screen. save , them click on the home button in the upper right hand side of the screen.

This should be in the documentation

Terry

Terry
There is no option for patient flow board in misc>preference>Main/Top appearance

Screenshot attached below.

oops must have left that out of globals Add this

‘…/…/custom/patient_tracker.php?skip_timeout_reset=1’ => xl(‘Patient Flow Board’),

After this
‘…/new/new.php’ => xl(‘Patient Search/Add Screen’),

Terry you need to tell me the line number and I will add it like anything…but without line number and file name…I am as dumb as anything

in /library make the change to globals.inc.php. insert the code after line 114

giving me a white page

sorry…my bad…entered after 144 rather than 114…

yes…worked…nice and showing…Thank you terry

One more thing…what about the inability to add the exam room #…can you please check…In the php error log, its giving a fatal error…

[22-Apr-2015 20:23:04 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function xl() in C:\xampp\htdocs\openemrtest\library\restoreSession.php on line 9

Are you adding the room number from the status?

I have another version of the program coming with some changes so don’t get use to what you have you will most likely have to remove it all and start over. I am looking at using a combination of a vertical table and a horizontal table instead of the horizontal table.

Terry

yes…i was trying to add room numbers from the status…cant find any other place to add from.

Ok…I am ignoring the room number…i know you will have it fixed in the 2nd version.

The exam room number thing started working…I guess it works only when you select “IN Exam Room” status from the drop down and enter the exam room number simultaneously and click save.

It will not work, if you select “In exam room” status from the calendar screen
It will also not work, if you select "In exam room " status first click save and again try to enter the exam room number separately…

Yes the exam room must be entered from the status with the code in exam room.

Should I add this to left nav? If so where? Think about placement for the ACO stuff.

Terry

Arnab one of the added features is the ability to change the color of the lines in patient flow board see attached

It uses a color picker