Change Form order in Patient Report

How can I change the order which the forms (demographics, vitals, soap, etc) print in the Patient Report?

Hello MFCmanager,
This can be done by modifying the code in the file “interface/patient_file/report/custom_report.php”
Thanks
Visolve

I was afraid you would say that. I can cut/paste, I can even follow very good instructions on how to do just about anything but coding on my own…I have to learn it first.

Hi,

It would be really nice to have a mechanism that consolidated more organization of the forms. My thoughts would be that it would be nice to “organize” both standard forms and LBF forms in Administration->Other->Forms where can set:

1. Category (this is how it is organized in encounter menu)
  2. Orderings (could have several different orderings for different places including the patient reports listing)
  3. And guessing some other things

The key here is that it would be really nice to also incorporate the LBF form configuration settings here also(ie. to a front end user, there would be no difference settings in LBF form and a standard form).

-brady

I need to revive this thread.

I modified “interface/patient_file/report/custom_report.php” slightly to print some field labels, and to add my office’s fax number. This is so I can produce an ultrasound requisition. (I believe it would be a good idea to to make these changes to all the code.)

However, I am stuck at a few places.

The date “(12/31/1969)” Just above the title “Issues”, what date is that? It is not my patient’s date of birth, it is not today’s date, or date of service.

Also I formatted my info differently:

My office name
 My street address, my city, my state, my zip
 Phone: my phone, Fax: my fax
 break
 Patient name

Under “Procedure Order” I would like to put label “Date of Service” just before the date of service field, however, I am not quite sure how to go about this, or even where to do it.

Thanks