Can't create new patient openemr 5.0-dev

luizbittencourt wrote on Tuesday, October 04, 2016:

After a successfull new install of openemr 5.0-dev downloaded from daily snapshot, I can’t create new patient.
Something wrong with my instalation?

Thanks

Luiz

epsdky wrote on Tuesday, October 04, 2016:

Hello Luiz,

A “New Patient” button does not seem to be (currently) included in the “Tabs” layout as it is with the “Frame” layout. Therefore…

Patient/Client > New/Search

luizbittencourt wrote on Tuesday, October 04, 2016:

Nothing happens when insert patient data (name, gender and birth date) and click the new/search button.
Appears this button isn’t working.

epsdky wrote on Wednesday, October 05, 2016:

Do you mean the “Create New Patient” button (bottom)?

visolveemr wrote on Wednesday, October 05, 2016:

Hi Luiz Bittencourt,

Can you please try changing the layout from Tabs to Frame under Administartion -> Apperance ->Layout -> Frame (need to logout/login after change this setting) and let us know if this helps.

Thanks,
ViSolve OpenEMR Support Team
ViSolve

dclewis3 wrote on Wednesday, March 08, 2017:

Has this issue been reolved? Because I just installed 5.0.0 and I cannot create a new patient.

visolveemr wrote on Wednesday, March 08, 2017:

Hi Daniel,

Are you getting any error while creating a patient ? if yes , then please share the screen shot of the error .

SInce we are also using the openemr-5.0.0 but we can able to create a new patient.
It would be better if we get more details on this issue.

1.Version of openemr ( dev / official release) ?
2.Screen shot of the error (if yes )

Also check with your apache error log file which is located in the following path :

/var/log/httpd/error_log ( or /var/log/apache2/error_log )

Visolve

I’m using the official release and version 5.0.0 with patch 1. I don’t recieve any error message, there just isn’t any action at all when I click create patient.

visolve1995 wrote on Wednesday, March 08, 2017:

Can you perform any other task? Or is it only "create patient?
-Sena

On Mar 8, 2017, at 06:36, Daniel Lewis dclewis3@users.sf.net wrote:

I’m using the official release and version 5.0.0 with patch 1. I don’t recieve any error message, there just isn’t any action at all when I click create patient.

can’t create new patient openemr 5.0-dev

Sent from sourceforge.net because you indicated interest in https://sourceforge.net/p/openemr/discussion/202506/

To unsubscribe from further messages, please visit https://sourceforge.net/auth/subscriptions/

The search function on the same page also doesn’t work either. But I can perform any other actions, even if I create a patient through the database I can edit their demographics. etc. and create encounters.

cmswest wrote on Wednesday, March 08, 2017:

experienced this as well a couple times, i emptied the browser’s cache and then reinstalled.

That worked for me as well. Thanks so much for the help.

I am having this same issue. New install of 5.0.0 with the latest patch (4/22/17) on Windows Server 2012 R2. I can’t create a new patient or user. The button just doesn’t do anything. I have cleared my browser’s cache and I have reinstalled. I CAN edit the existing admin user and can edit the existing facility.

One thing that may or may not be related is that when I start up xampp I get the “Required xampp prerequisite not found” referencing the Visual C++ runtime. I have installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled it. I can’t make that message go away. But application seems to be running ok otherwise.

Any ideas or suggestions?

hi @bgressett88, what browser are you running? thank you

IE v11 on Windows Server 2012 R2

I just installed Chrome and it works, so it seems to be something specific about IE11. Any ideas? I would prefer to use IE as the site needs it for some other functions.

Thanks
Brad

hi @bgressett88, have you tried the edge browser for openemr and the other functions? thank you