Cannot insert more records

dear all,
I would like to ask about the innodb that is used in the openEMR. Is this regular innoDB or innoDB a separate file? The reason I ask this because I add more records into “list_options” table, the new records cannot be saved anymore. My current records in that table is only 4311 rows.

dear all,
I would like to update about this problem. When I insert the records manually using insert command directly into the mariaDB, it works and the records added. But when I insert the data using the list form from the openEMR interface, it does not want to add the records.

@ebudiahr,
Have you find any errors while insertion?
Can you please provide the sample data, which you have tried to insert and test.

Thanks,
ViSolve

@ViSolve,
the data is Treuy Koh.
Here is the insert command that I run manually directly into mysql and it works.
INSERT INTO openemr.list_options (list_id, option_id, title, notes) VALUES (‘commune’, ‘TreuyKoh’, ‘Treuy Koh’, ‘Treuy Koh’);

But when I insert Treuy Koh directly using the list webUI, it does not want to add.

And then, I checked the log from the webUI, the mechanism in inserting records, delete all records and re-insert them, is it right like that?

@ebudiahr,
Yes you are right. While insertion/changes in the lists, will delete all the records and re-insert them for that particular lists.
Whether have you tried to insert the records with same ID?
If not, have you found any error messages in the webUI.

Thanks,
ViSolve

@ViSolve,
there is no error found in the log or in the webUI. no same ID either. If there is same ID, I will get an error warning pop-up windows.

@ViSolve,
is it possible instead of delete all records, the code insert the new ones. Anyway the result will be the same, when we insert a new record with the same ID, mysql will reject and give the error message and we can catch that error message and pass it on to webUI. that is what happened right now right? the only different is the code delete all records first and inserts all records.
If the records for one list below 1000 is fine, but if the records more than 4300 like mine right now, I am afraid there will be a problem like I have right now.

Base on my experience, we cannot sending a lot of data from webUI, due to latency or the limitations and so on from the webUI and DB server.

I had this experience before when I worked in the job portal company.