Cannot add new patient from Calendar

Situation
Good Day. This is my first post. I am trying to add a new patient from a free calendar appointment spot. When I click the free time it takes me to the search patient view. When I click the patient box (click to select) it opens a new window. If I enter the name of the new patient and click search it says 0 records found but doesnt allow me to add a new patient. If I clear the name and click search then it says no records found and has the option to add new a new patient. When I click add new patient, it takes me back to the calendar. Is this a bug or is there something I am not doing right?

OpenEMR Version
I’m using OpenEMR version 6.1 and 7.01

Browser:
I’m using: Chrome, Edge, Firefox

Operating System
I’m using: Windows 10

@vicron This functionality should go to add new patient page but it not working correctly need to add patch for this

@Nilesh_Hake Thanks for your reply. How do I submit in order to get a patch for this?

for that please check with @stephenwaite

@stephenwaite

Hello Stephen. I would appreciate it if you can have a look at this error and possibly issue a fix. Thanks in advance.

hi @vicron, it needs a revamp since that approach doesn’t work well with the current version.

will post the issue in the repo and hopefully someone will pick up this feature request

Thank you very much.

is this issue resolved?

I dont think so. Still to be addressed.