Calendar Day view: How to repeat the provider headers every N rows

I’m unable to see provider name if scroll down. So is there way to repeat the provider headers every N rows?

Sounds like you need so coding work done. Have you looked at the files for that?

Yes needs to change the code at this file interface/main/calendar/modules/PostCalendar/pntemplates/default/views/day/ajax_template.html. But i need code assistance on how to change. please help.

@dorareddys When I am trying to figure out how something works. I use this approach.

I would start by figuring out how the ajax_template.html get printed to the screen. That template file is called by a class. That would be the second task to find where it is being called from to display. Insert some thing that will show on the screen to get a feel for what part of the code is responsible for what.

Which tool are you using to write code?

Thanks for your response. I’m using Dreamweaver tool.
Hope you have good knowledge on calendar page and expecting some good result.

@dorareddys
My expectation was to help talk you through what you are trying to achieve. As, I don’t have a real handle on what you are trying to do with the calendar view. I have some experience with the calendar. I have not touched it in a while but the base code is still the same.

So, tell me how are you approaching what you are trying to have displayed on the screen.

BTW. I am unfamiliar with Dreamweaver tools. I am using PHPStorm

On Calendar Day view when i scroll down, provider names are not showing. So i want to repeat the provider names like below after n rows.

Now, I know what you want. And this has been brought up before but no one has ever made a commit for it.

Below is an example of what you are talking about. Have you gone through the code to figure out what creates the header?

@robert.down is one of the people that is great with this kind of thing.

Hi @dorareddys!

have you started working on this project?