Android and iOS Apps

I am working with a company to try helping small practices roll this emr out however I am not finding a good patient portal setup that works and am trying to figure out how we could implement a white or gray label solution for practices that would require a app for patient portal. Can anyone help me?

1 Like

Hi,

Kovid BioAnalytics is a HealthTech servcies company with 10 years of experience in OpenEMR services and customization. We have worked with 4 clients till date to develop a custom Patient Portal for them as well as build mobile app on top of OpenEMR.

We have created both white and gray labeled apps till date.

Let me know if we can setup a meeting where we could demonstrate our work and discuss your requirements in detail.

Thanks,
Mandar

Thanks for responding you can email me at shanesipe@yahoo.com. I am trying to get it so patients can message physician see visit notes at set appointments and once I can get the telehealth working add that as well. I currently have a experimental unit I am working to integrate telehealth on but can not get the credentials to start testing on it

Thanks! Will send an email in sometime.

Mandar

I am interested in this project you have completed as well.

warren@linuxsystems.us or warren@jazzy.net

Thanks